You can submit requests by e-mailing, mailing or faxing the Public Records Request Form to the City Clerks' Office at City Hall, 1700 Civic Drive, DuPont, WA 98327. Requests submitted by email will only be accepted if sent to the City Clerk.
You may submit your request on the City of DuPont's Public Records Request form or in another written format that contains the following information:
1. Name of requester;
2. Date of request;
3. Phone, email, and/or address or other contact information of requester;
4. Identification of the public records adequate for the public records officer or
designee to locate the records (title and date, if known);
5. Location (department) of the requested records, if known;
6. Whether the requester intends to inspect the records or obtain a copy or scan
of the records, at the cost set forth in the Fee Schedule (Section 2.04 of the DuPont Municipal Code) and;
7. Method by which the City should contact the requester.