COVID-19, Resources for Businesses Impacted
- CDC Resources for Employers
- US Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Emergency Loans Guide & Checklist
- WA State Resources for Business and Employees
- Department of Revenue
- Pierce County Resources
- Economic Development Board Web & Social Best Practices
- Facebook Business Resource Hub
- iHeart Radio Support
Emergency Policies to Support Citizens & Businesses
- All utility billing late fees will be waived until the declaration of local emergency is lifted.
- There will be a moratorium on all utility shut-offs for delinquent payment
Financial Resources and Tax Relief
Employment Security Provides Benefits to Workers and Businesses
For workers and businesses, the Washington State Employment Security Department has adopted a series of emergency rules to relieve the burden of temporary layoffs, isolation and quarantine including unemployment benefits. See FAQ’s and a reference guide (PDF Download) of scenarios and benefits available.
Small Business Administration Creates Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) will provide targeted, low-interest loans to small businesses and non-profits that have been severely impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Find more information on the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans at: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.
Washington State Department of Revenue Offers Relief for Taxpayers
Washington State Department of Revenue is offering filing extensions and penalty waivers for state-level B&O taxes. Learn more
The Washington Small Business Development Center (WSBDC)
PSE COVID-19 Response
PSE will not be disconnecting customers for non-payment during this time. Read more
Keep up to date with City of DuPont COVID-19.
For updates on City-related closures and cancellations click here.