Fourth of July Hometown Celebration
Interested in being a vendor at the 2023 DuPont 4th of July Celebration?
Tuesday, July 4th 11:00am – 2:00pm
Clocktower Park, 1408 Thompson Circle, DuPont, WA 98327
Vendor applications for the 2023 4th of July Celebration are now open!
There is a new process for vendor applications this year. To vend at the DuPont 4th of July Celebration, you first must create an account through CivicRec. This which is our new payment processing portal. We understand this new process may be confusing and are here to help. For more information on how to create a CivicRec profile please visit our help site HERE (scroll to the bottom of the page).
Vendor Application Process:
- Create CivicRec Account - click HERE to create an account.
- Please create your account as individual, not an organization
- For more information on how to create a CivicRec account please visit our help site HERE (scroll to the bottom of the page).
- Complete the 4th of July Vendor Application
- Send all required business licensees and insurance to Jean Wilcox at Jean Wilcox at firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your application process here!
2023 4th of July Parade Application
Applications for the 2023 4th of July Parade are now being accepted.
Please download and turn in completed application to DuPont City Hall. Applications can also be emailed to Synthia Santos at email@example.com.
DuPont City Hall - 1700 Cvic Dr.
Parade Route, Road Closures & Other Information
- Parade Route & Start Times
- Parade Map
- Parade Route & Road Closure Info
- Grand Marshall Announcement
- Fireworks Road Closures
Parade Route & Start Times
Float Staging Area is in front of the DuPont Community Center (303 Barksdale Dr). Staging begins at 9:00AM and parade begins at 10:00AM.
The Bike & Buggy Parade will stage in front of the Chloe Clark Statue on the corner of Palisade & Haskell. Please follow directions of DuPont Police & Volunteers. Staging begins at 10:00AM and meets at the END of the parade at approximately 10:30AM. Do not move ahead of any of the original procession. All parade participants participate at their own risk and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Float Parade begins in front of the DuPont Community Center at 303 Barksdale Dr, heading Northwest toward Repauno Ave.
- Turns right, heading Northeast on Repauno and continues onto DuPont Ave, heading Northwest
- Continues onto Haskell St heading Southwest.
- Passes along Chloe Clark Elementary School where the Bike & Buggy Parade joins behind the original procession.
- Crosses Palisade on Haskell St and continues to McDonald St.
- Turns left on McDonald St heading South.
- Turns left on Thompson St heading East.
- Continues right onto Thompson Circle following along the South side of Clocktower Park.
- Turns left on Palisade Blvd, heading North.
- Ends in front of the Clocktower at Clocktower Park.