Recreation & Activities
Welcome to DuPont Parks and Recreation. We take pride in working to serve the community by providing healthy, inspirational, and fun recreational opportunities for you and your family through quality programming, facilities, and community events.
Activities, Camps and Classes
- Senior Lunch & Movie - Jan. 21, Feb. 24, Mar. 24, Apr. 21, & May 19
- Seniors Name that Tune - Feb. 27
- Luck of the Irish Senior Luncheon - Mar. 12
- Billy Frank Jr. Fish & Wildlife Refuge Senior Lecture - Mar. 19
- Youth Committee Application (PDF)
- DuPont High School Teen League Application (PDF)
- Middle School Youth Committee (February - April)
- DuPont High School Teen League (February - April)
- Teen Night - Jan. 24
- Teen Night Permission Slip
- Teen Escape Room - Feb. 22
- Teen Egg Hunt - April 10
City of DuPont Parks & Recreation offers recreation classes throughout the year for all ages. Join your friends and neighbors as they participate in activities to enhance their skills, keep fit, and meet others.
Register early - our classes are popular and fill up quickly!
- Karate Registration
- Dog & Puppy Training - CORRECTION: Winter Classes will be held February 11th - March 17th.
- Dog & Puppy Training Registration
The City’s Youth Sports program encourages children to have fun, be active, learn new skills, and feel good about participating in youth sports. We strive to provide enjoyable sports programs for children, regardless of their athletic ability. Our program is about developing self-esteem and good sportsmanship through meaningful an fair sports competition.
Check back throughout the year to keep in the loop as new programs are offered.
* If class registration is closed, you will need to obtain approval from the Parks & Recreation Coordinator.