Recreation & Activities
Welcome to DuPont Parks and Recreation. We take pride in working to serve the community by providing healthy, inspirational, and fun recreational opportunities for you and your family through quality programming, facilities, and community events.
Activities, Camps and Classes
All City Of DuPont Recreational Programming and Events are CANCELED through the end of May. Click here for more information.
- Youth Committee Application (PDF)
- DuPont High School Teen League Application (PDF)
- Middle School Youth Committee (February - April)
- DuPont High School Teen League (February - April)
The City of DuPont Parks & Recreation offers recreation classes throughout the year for all ages. Join your friends and neighbors as they participate in activities to enhance their skills, keep fit, and meet others.
Register early - our classes are popular and fill up quickly!
Positive experiences and fun await boys and girls who enroll in the City of DuPont’s popular full and half-day camps. Summer 2020 we are excited to offer three different camps!
Skyhawks Sports Camp: June 29 - July 2
Art Camp: July 13 -16 or August 10 -13
All Sports Summer Olympics Camp: July 20 -24
- Registration opening soon.
Challenger Soccer Camp: July 27 - July 31
The City’s Youth Sports program encourages children to have fun, be active, learn new skills, and feel good about participating in youth sports. We strive to provide enjoyable sports programs for children, regardless of their athletic ability. Our program is about developing self-esteem and good sportsmanship through meaningful and fair sports competitions.
Check back throughout the year to keep in the loop as new programs are offered.
* If class registration is closed, you will need to obtain approval from the Parks & Recreation Coordinator.
- Youth Basketball Practices & Schedule
- Youth Basketball Registration is closed - check back in Summer 2020!