Recreation & Activities
Welcome to DuPont Parks and Recreation. We take pride in working to serve the community by providing healthy, inspirational, and fun recreational opportunities for you and your family through quality programming, facilities, and community events.
Activities, Camps and Classes
- Senior Movie & Lunch (PDF) - May 14, June 18, July 25, August 6
- DuPont Middle School Youth Committee (PDF) (May through August)
- Youth Council Application (PDF)
- DuPont High School Teen League (PDF) (May through August)
- DuPont High School Teen League Application (PDF)
- Teen Summer Nights (PDF) - May 10, June 14, July 26, August 9, September 13
- Sequalitchew Teen Hike (PDF) - Aug. 23
- Sequalitchew Teen Hike Permission Slip (PDF) - Aug. 23
Positive experiences and fun await boys and girls who enroll in the City of DuPont's popular full and half-day camps.
City of DuPont Parks & Recreation offers recreation classes throughout the year for all ages. Join your friends and neighbors as they participate in activities to enhance their skills, keep fit, and meet others.
Register early - our classes are popular and fill up quickly!
The City's Youth Sports program encourages children to have fun, be active, learn new skills, and feel good about participating in youth sports. We strive to provide enjoyable sports programs for children, regardless of their athletic ability. Our program is about developing self-esteem and good sportsmanship through meaningful an fair sports competition.
Check back throughout the year to keep in the loop as new programs are offered.
* If class registration is closed, you will need to obtain approval from the Parks & Recreation Coordinator.