Need to construct a new or additional water service connection for a house or business, fire protection or irrigation? Information about costs and other necessary requirements is available through the Community Development or Public Works departments during the review and permitting processes. All requests for construction permits require the availability of the proper amounts of domestic and fire protection water supply. If you need to start or stop existing water service for your construction project or change account information on an existing water service, please contact Utility Billing at (253) 964-8121.

2011 Public Works Standards Manual (PDF)