Permits Required by Outside Agencies

Construction & Demolition:

Certain projects may disturb or release harmful, or even toxic materials into the air. Within Pierce County, a demolition notification and filing fee must be submitted to the Puget Sound Clean Air Agency. Navigate the links below to learn more about potential permit requirements for your project.

Stormwater Permits, Department of Ecology: