- 6:00 p.m.
- Second Monday of each month
- City Hall
1700 Civic Drive
DuPont, WA 98327
Agendas & Minutes
- Agendas are available a minimum of 24 hours prior to meetings
- Minutes are available following approval
- Instructions for making public comment during Planning Commission meetings, click here.
- Public Hearing notice information, click here.
|Name||Position Term (4-Year) ||Position|
|Dale Jones||01/01/2023 - 12/31/2026||1|
|Jugal Thakor||01/01/2023 - 12/31/2026||2|
|Lauren Burlison||01/01/2023 - 12/31/2026||3|
|Kate Lynch||09/26/2022 - 12/31/2023||4|
|John Colvin, Vice-Chair||01/01/2020 - 12/31/2023||5|
|Melinda Schou||01/01/2023 - 12/31/2026||6|
|Jeff Foe, Chair||02/25/2020 - 12/31/2023||7|
|Lee Chase||12/13/2022 - 12/31/2023||Alternate|
The purpose of the Planning Commission is to advise the City Council on the following topics:
- General land use
- Growth management
- Long-range capital improvement plans
- Transportation planning
- Rules of Procedure (PDF)
The Planning Commission shall also hold hearings on and develop a comprehensive plan for the City and make recommendations to the City Council on amendments to the Comprehensive Plan, the Zoning Code and map (PDF), and the development regulations of the City.