Bell Hill Community Park
Subfacility of City of DuPont Parks & Open Spaces
- Dogi-Pot Receptacle
- Garbage Receptical
- Landscaped Gardens
- Natural Areas
- Open Turf Area
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
- Street Parking
- Trail System
- Walking Paths (Unpaved)
- Wildlife Viewing
Bell Hill Community Park serves as a terminus for trails to and from the Bell Hill Neighborhood. The park features a playground, a unique "hillside" slide, and a small picnic gazebo. From here you can choose to continue on DuPont's vast trail system junction within the park which has access to multiple trails:
- BB- Edmond MarshTrail- goes through Edmond Marsh to the 1843 Fort Nisqually Site and the DuPont Civic Center with access to the AA- Sequalitchew Creek Trail
- CC- State Farm Powerline Trail- goes through forest on the west side of the DuPont Historic Village and ends at Wilmington Drive just east of the State Farm complex.
- JJ- Historical Village Trail goes to the DuPont Historic Village.
- LL- South Bell Hill Trail follows the south end of Bell Hill and ends at Steilacoom-DuPont Road
- MM- North Bell Hill/ Girl Scouts Trail follows the north end of Bell Hill.